Wednesday, July 21, 2010

on Christ the solid rock I stand...


We went to "las Grutas de Cacahuamilpa" today - we took a tour of some amazing caves, went zip-lining, rapelling, and did a little rock climbing along this river. It was beautiful, and such a fun way to spend our last day here - and the whole excursion, transportation and all, cost less than $20. It was definitely worth it. I will sleep good tonight.



We used the self-timer to get a quick snapshot of Rachel, Hillary, Chelsea, and I down by the river. It was so neat and we had the place to ourselves - maybe because the sign at the top said "extreme danger of falling rocks". But there weren't any fences! So we took that as our go-ahead... and we're still here. :)
It was a beautiful day. And tomorrow at this time, I will be on a plane halfway to Chicago. It has been a good summer... there is no way to summarize it in words. I guess you just had to be here. God is good.

No comments: