This afternoon, I finished my paper!
Ok. So maybe you're not as excited about that as I am. But I thought it was definitely worthy of a blog post. It ended up being seven pages long! (I always worry about meeting page requirements and then I always end up having to take stuff out.) I would have made myself a milkshake to celebrate, but alas, I have no milk. So I had to settle for just chocolate ice cream. Shucks. :)
Anyway, this is how my day went: I got up in semi-decent time, ate some breakfast, worked on my paper, met Emily at a café to work on my paper and eat lunch, went back home and worked on my paper, went to the market for a papaya and some tomatoes, made pico de gallo, worked on my paper, and then punched all my sources into easybib.com and saved the whole thing on a flash drive to print out at school on Monday. Oh, and I almost forgot - somewhere in there I online chatted with a Busey representative (yes, I am completely aware of how nerdy that sounds, but it was the easiest option since I am not in the country) about whether or not they were going to charge me a fee for my -5 dollars that were in my checking account last week, and they said they weren't! So that took a load off my mind.
Now, all that stands between me and a flight out of Mexico City is listening in to services and studying on Sunday, turning in my paper and taking a test on Monday, taking a test and packing on Tuesday, a day trip to some caves on Wednesday, and a bus ride to Mexico City early Thursday morning! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment