... and I had to do everything that I put off doing on Monday! :) After school I went swimming, walked home, caught up on my "cultural diary" that I have to write for my culture class, did laundry (which is still drying on the clothesline), balanced my checkbook (with entries and reciepts in random combinations of pesos and dollars, which makes this a rather tedious chore - but I found myself very thankful for online banking!) and made enough rice to have it for every meal this week. It looks like a lot less until it cooks!
In case you were uninformed, Mexico played Uruguay in the World Cup today, so they actually cancelled our classes this morning to watch the game. (I told you, it's a big deal!) The Mexico team lost, 0 - 1, which was quite sad. I actually thought it was pretty fun to watch soccer. They didn't miss passes! After almost a week and a half of the World Cup, I think I know the Mexico National Anthem and the World Cup theme song almost by heart. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment