Thursday, June 10, 2010

¿Cómo cantaremos cántico de Jehová en tierra de extraños? (Salmos 137:4)

"How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?" (Psalm 137:4)

Mom sent me this verse in an email the other day and its something that I've been thinking about a lot lately. It's such a comfort to know that God is with me always, and every day I pray that I can testify of His love and faithfulness daily!

Right now I'm at an internet cafe with Emily - it's such a blessing to have her here, to have the support, encouragement, and accountability of another Christian. Not to mention a wonderful travel partner to Morelia and Barra Vieja for church in the next couple weeks! :)

I don't have much new to report... it's hard to believe I've been here a week as of today! Thanks so much to all of you for your continued prayers. God is good!

2 comments:

gloria said...

hola Hannah,

pues creo que ni nos conocemos, pero ya que se que pronto vienes a Morelia, y que eres tu quien viene con Emily, ahora se que nos vamos a conocer!!! Dios te bendiga y que disfrutes tu tiempo en Taxco, see ya pronto aqui en Morelia,

gloria gonzalez (from Ixtlan)

Hannah said...

Gloria,

Gracias por dejarme un comentario - estoy MUY emocionada para venir a Morelia!!! Creo que la primera vez que fui a Magdalena, nos conocemos por un momento muy rapido (sabes como es...) entonces yo se quien eres, pero estoy muy emocionada conocerte otra vez y tambien asistir a los servicios de la iglesia!

Dios te bendiga tambien, y te veo en algunas semanas! :)

Hannah